Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome to the "No Spin Zone".

Hey guys. Thanks so much for checking out this blog. I appreciate all of you that are following. First of all, let me explain myself. My name is Taeler De Haes. I'm a senior at MacArthur High School. My passion lies within the realm of Political Science and Journalism. Combining those two, I will pursue my dreams of becoming a Political Analyst in hopes of having a column in a major conservative newspaper.
I am currently enrolled in the Independent Studies Program where I work vigorously all year focusing on what my intended college majors will be. Throughout the course of this, I will be interviewing major political figures, attending college classes at the University of Dallas, and constructing presentations for students around the metroplex at various schools. All of this will help me receive the information that I need for the end result will be presented to a pannel of judges. I will use this blog as my presentation. This blog will not only give me practice, but it will give me a chance to inspire my peers and community to keep up to date with what is occuring locally, nationally, and globally.
Using this blog, I will analyze, preach, and reflect. While I am on the extreme conservative side of the political spectrum, I will not be bias. I promise to always give both sides of the story; although, I will type what I believe in. I will leave the conclusion up to you. I will be covering interviews that I encounter, news stories that I find of importance, and updates on my projects.

I am interviewing State Representative of District 106, Kirk England, today at 1:30pm. Check out the discussion soon.

Taeler

2 comments: