Friday, October 23, 2009

Updates

Just so you guys don't think I've forgotten about you, I will be interviewing Linda Harper Brown next Monday. Of course I will post how all of that goes. Hopefully I'll get some inside information on what is to come for Texas and how her election process for governor will go down. If there is anything that you would like for me to find out, let me know.

Also, I will be touching base on the hypocrisy of Senator Olympia Snowe following Max Baucus on his health-care reform statement. I feel that this is a great story to go along with my Kirk England post. By the way, let me explain why I shunned Mr. England for following in his father's footsteps. I know some of you took offense to that. Mr. England assumed that all of my opinions came from my parents. He told me that I should believe what I believe and not the thoughts of my parentals. With that statement, he told me that he followed his father as a mentor, teacher, and a role model. That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Thanks guys,
Taeler

1 comment:

  1. Im glad to see updates frequently it gives me something great to read every week!

    ReplyDelete